|辣子雞丁 by AT|
- 3 Chicken legs - Debone, beat to tenderise then cut to small pieces.
- 1 Red, 1 Green and 1 Yellow pepper - Cut to pieces
- 1 Chilli - Chopped
- 1 Ginger- Shredded
- 1 tsp cornfour
- 1 tsp light soya sauce
- 1 tbsp beaten egg
Mix well and leave for 2-3 minutes.
- Fry the chicken pieces for about 1 minute to coat them then remove from wok and leave to rest.
- Heat the 豆瓣酱 (bean paste)
- Add chilli and ginger to fry until fragrant.
- Add water and 1 tsp sugar.
- Then add spring onions and the peppers
- Finally add the chicken pieces and shimmer until cooked.
The final product -辣子雞丁
A beautiful dish full of flavours. Spicy from the bean paste, chillies and ginger, different flavours and sweetness of the peppers, with sugar added to reduce the spiciness of the dish. Delicious!