Tuesday 28 December 2010

My Favourite Fried Mee Hoon

*entered in restrospect - my dinner on Monday 27th December*

Restaurant food, gourmet food, coffeshop food, they are all nice but nothing beats a simple homemade food.

A very short post to introduce one of my favourite dishes made by my housemate.

The chinese style fried mee hoon (thin noodles or rice vermicelli) with pancake-style fried eggs.



The mee hoon was fried with marinated chicken pieces, spring onions, garlic, soya sauce and sesame oil. Then garnished with slices of pancake style fried eggs and deep fried shallots and garlic. HHHmmmm...I could smell the nice aroma from my room even before dinner was served! A very tasty dish indeed! So tasty that I didn't need to add any other sauces, but tomato ketchup does enhance the dish.

Verdict - 10 out of 10 for homemade meal!

PS: There were mushrooms in the dish, apparently I missed it out on my list of ingredients haha!

2 comments: